WTB: stainless T-slot track

I'm looking for something like this in stainless steel:

Thanks

Reply to
Dev Null

Two things cone to mind.

Unistrut is available in SS.

Several mfrs make pipe clamps that mount in slotted track that's a smaller version of unistrut. Stauff is one, Parker-Hannifin another. McMaster sells Stauff, for example, McMaster p/n 3015T442.

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

Thats easy. Any good sailboat shop will have available such track. Its used for boom and vang control

Google the names : Harken, Lewmar, Schaefer

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner

Gunner wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Thanks.

The track I saw for sailboats looked EXACTLY like the letter "T", not like the T-slots in a machine table. I'll look again.

Reply to
Dev Null

The T track is most common, however the T-slot track is still available from most suppliers. Its found on the smaller one-design boats more commonly.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner

How does that boom and vang hold up in sturm and drang?

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

With a bang and drag.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner

Dev Null wrote in news:Xns96426A04ECB3977894A89C9@

69.28.186.121: