Yet another 'I'm back' post

I've been ill for three months, and see that I'm not the only one. Good to see both of you are still here.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Ah! Glad to see you Mike! Things here have been a bit...off as well.

Good to see you around and doing ok!

Gunner

Gunner Asch

You too. I was just reading some of whqt you've been through. Just remember that you agreed to take at least two trolls with you, when you check out for good! ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Finally get a handle on it? Good! OK, now back to work!

Reply to
Buerste

I'm running out of computers to rebuild. I have a few projects to do, but I am waiting for some help to repair the shop building. I can't work on ladders anymore. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Glad to see you back Mike.

Wes

-- In her book "Atlas Shrugged", first published in 1957, Ayn Rand warned us about the society we find ourselves in. We were warned.

Reply to
Wes

Thanks. Its good to be able to sleep more than an hour at a time again, and be getting my strength back. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Roger that! Sleep deprivation really sucks.

Reply to
Don Foreman

I was in so much pain that I couldn't sleep on my hospital bed, so I slept on the floor for several months. If 'Nurse Cratchet' had done her damn job right, it would have been a couple weeks, instead of three months. :(

I hope that when she really needs medical care they ignore her answers, yell at her, and treat her like an idiot. Oh, wait. She is an idiot.

How are you doing, BTW? I am still wading through thousands of unread messages, while trying to help a local non profit corporation expand their refurbishing of run down homes, for the low income residents.

I am trying to convince them that they need to become general contractors, so they have better control over everything, and to buy some items in bulk to cutt costs. The city is deciding if they will donate the use of a small, abandond apartment building for our efforts, so I am trying to juggle that with finding office equipment a phone system, and newer computers for the offices, no matter where they are located. Right now, they are in some old sunday School rooms at the local church who created the non-profit corp.

The ironic thing about the building, is that it owned by a local group that is anti drunk driving. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell