Lego Vision command in stock $99

Get a brand new Lego vision command 9731 for $99 from http://mrrobot.com/legol /

book wrote:

Hmm, 2 changes of email addy for placing an order; mail link on the web page gives a wrong email addy, which generates an autoreply about a changed addy, giving another one, which in turn generates an autoresponse about that addy being wrong, and giving a third addy to try.
And that was just trying to contact customer service with a question. Guess I'm probably not in so much need of the product that I want to jump through those hoops to get a simple question answered. 1/10 for trying, but must get their act together.
--
Graham J. Platt
graham (a) bowhunter (d) demon (d) co (d) uk
Graham wrote:

After a conversation over email, the problem is fixed - this chap cares a lot about his business' reputation. Superb to see such a fast response. especially on a Sunday!
G.