VPBrick error

I'm using the VPBrick library in VB.NET and having significant
problems... Whenever I call FindPort, the error "Object reference not
set to an instance of an object" is thrown, despite the fact that a.)
this code worked previously, and b.) nothing on that line of code is
equal to Nothing (null), even the port (which is _supposed_ to be equal
to null).
Has anyone found a remedy for this problem?
Thanks,
-Bucky
Reply to
Bucky