Latest threads in ⚃ Lego Mindstorms Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

fa: The MAGNIFICENT 7 (Sensor and Module Kits) for Mindstorms/Technic
fa: The MAGNIFICENT 7 (Sensor and Module Kits) for Mindstorms/Technic Most complete set of sensors and modules for LEGO Robotics Invention System - based robots. Some of them (like Night Vision, Solar...

fs WIRELESS COLOR Micro Video Camera LEGO-Compatible
LEGO-Compatible stuff for sale at our eBay store: WIRELESS COLOR Micro Video Camera KIT METAL DETECTOR ASSEMBLED WIRELESS COLOR Micro Video Camera ASSEMBLED WIRELESS COLOR Micro Video Camera WITH...

fa New 2003 BEST EVER MOTOR from Lego from only $0.99
fa New 2003 BEST EVER MOTOR from Lego from only $0.99 Starting at only $0.99 !!! Also, visit our other auctions for the UNIVERSAL EXPANSION BOARD (design your own sensors) and Digital Computer...

IR Extenders
Does anyone have experience using Remote Control IR Extenders with Lego Mindstorms? I heard that a team was successful in programming an Universal Remote to control an RCX, so I am hoping that an IR...
4
4

For Sale:Lego Mindstorms 2.0 + Vision Command + Exploration Mars
All three sets are in mint condition and are complete. I will ship in Canada for free. Price is $400 CDN.

robotic inventions 2.0 software
Hello there, Can anyone Help me? I have Mindstorms robotiC inventions 2.0 To control the robots i need software I have the French version but i need the english version or the dutch version Who wants...

No More Mindstorms?
Has anyone heard that Lego may be dumping their Mindstorms product line? There's a thread on the comp.robotics.misc newsgroup that seems to think they are. Jay

GRRRRR! Not support XP!
What the heck kind of garbage is that? I emailed asking them for help with my USB tower problem, and all they can tell me is that "The product was not designed nor developed for the Windows XP...
5
5

trouble with USB tower
We are trying to download the software and connect the USB tower to my computer running Windows XP, but are having major difficulties. When we get to the point where the USB is to "see" the robot, it...
1
1

Mindstorms + PDA IR Control
I am curious if anyone has a link that shows how to control an RCX from the IR Port of a Windows CE-based PDA? I've been searching around, but so far I haven't found any implementation specifically...
2
2

re:can't find mindstorm
The website says they are backordered until jan 31. Try . It's advertised at $189.99 (us). With shipping, it's about $203.00. My 10 yo is getting one. He is sooooo excited!

Lego Rotation Sensor for exercise machine?
Hi, I have a newbee question here... :) A friend of mine wants to use a Lego Rotation Sensor to monitor the rotational motion of a riding bicycle's main axle. I was wondering if anyone here has tried...
1
1

Using Lego Rotation Sensors and a hacked mouse
Hi, I have a newbee question here... :) A friend of mine wants to use a Lego Rotation Sensor to monitor the rotational motion of a riding bicycle's main axle. I was wondering if anyone here has tried...

Mindstorms Ideas
I have nothing to do the next few days and thought I would dust off my mindstorms and build something. However, I have a bad case of "builders block". I have multiple sets and woul like to build...
3
3

Help
Non Conoscendo l'inglese e non avendo una creditcard o altro di simile trovo un posto dove reperire set o parti lego per ampliare il mio lego-mindstorms?...