Latest threads in ⚃ Lego Mindstorms Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

can't find mindstorm in saskatchewan
I am in saskatchewan Canada, and I can't find the lego mindstorm kit in any stores here. Not even toys r us. Is it discontinued or something? I really want to get it, but if there is going to be no...
4
4

How old do you have to be to do Lego Mindstorms?
The Lego Mindstorm page was extremely confusing. I am a programmer and I found it very difficult to find anything on the language used. I also found so many differerent variations and suites to...
1
1

controlling RCX via the internet?
Hi Is it possible to controll my RCX over the internet? My RCX is with a USB tower! J;-)
1
1

[75] Achète boîte complète Mindstorms RIS 2.0
Achète sur Paris/RP boîte complète Lego Mindstorms Robotic Invention System 2.0 (version avec émetteur USB). Faire offre par e-mail.

Lego MindStorms Question
I waded through the FAQ on the Lego MindStorms website and did not find an answer to my question. So, I'm hoping someone here can give me an answer. My husband purchased MindStorms Robotics Invention...
13
13

male-male connectors
I have Mindstorms 2.0 and am trying to build security vault as a challenge project. It appears to require a piece that has males on both sides, or perhaps a small connector piece that converts a...

Labview errors in WinXP lab environment
We run a lab network with XP workstations and a Win2000 server. All client machines are imaged with Ghost, and are subsequently indentical except for SIDs. Software is installed by the local...
2
2

Problem with NQC program on mindstorms RIS 2.0
I've created a simple line following program for my mindstorms robot to execute. It will run for a minute or so then the entire unit will go blank. In other words the LCD display blanks out yet the...

Where can I download the driver for the Lego Studio Camera?
Sorry for the slightly off-topic post, but anyone know where can I download the driver for the Lego Studio Camera?
1
1

Automatic startup of Lego Mindstorms Launcher
Hi, I would like to avoid the automatic startup of Lego Mindstorms Launcher when logging in to Windows XP - anyone knows how to do that? Thanks, Stig Andersen
3
3

fa: Computer Radio Digital Control for LEGO Motors (Lego mobile platforms) muti robot teams
teams of multi - Lego Robotic platforms (made each of two standard Lego motors and some Lego plates and bricks - not included but available) manually from your PC keyboard or let your computer control...

MLCAD fitting problem
Hello. I am doing a model in MLCAD, using technic pieces. I have foound that not always the pieces are in the same grid of the pieces they are intended to fit. That is, the pins, for example, are not...
1
1

RCX2.0 USB on Windows XP
I have a nice fast Windows XP and all looks fine except I can't use the USB Tower.... it connects to PC ok, I can view info/diagnostics which say its OK from the Control Panel (the drivers installed...

Win 2K -- Script Error
I have read several posts of people successfully using RoboLab on Win 2K machines. I however am having a problem and am seeking help. It appears to install just fine and I can even communicate with...
2
2

International Shopping
Hello. I wanted to buy the MindStorms and a couple of accessory sets, but where I live (Israel) there is no place where I can buy them all, and what I do find is extremely expensive (+-3 times the...
2
2