3mm OD x 1mm ID copper tubing?

Anyone know a source? 1/8 x 3/64 would do.
thx
Peter F
Reply to
Peter Fairbrother
Peter,
    What about this on Amazon
. How much do you need.
Reply to
David Billington
Fine copper alloy tube is used in the oil&gas industry to link gauges on control consoles to the equipment they are monitoring and controlling. Where much of the equipment - wellhead manifolds and the like - are stainless steel - typically the rarely/never-seen-on-the-high-street duplex stainless steel. It's some excellent spec., but one assumes quantity made will give cost economy(?).
Reply to
Richard Smith
Don't know why I didn't find that, thanks.
Unfortunately the price is a bit high as I was looking for a 30' coil, not 300mm - but still useful for a trial.
Thanks!
Peter
Reply to
Peter Fairbrother
Peter,
    At least it shows it's out there, more digging likely required to find a source for longer lengths if it ends up being required.
Dave
Reply to
David Billington
There's a very handy welding/brazing rod available - goes under the moniker of 'Silbralloy'.
You butt the two ends together, heat to red, apply end of rod, and in a flash, it runs round and joins copper things. When the joint is cleaned you can't see the join.
I use it for joining copper water pipe amongst other things: "Look! No joints!"
Other metals are available.
Reply to
RustyHinge