ADCOCK and SHIPLEY 1ES GEARBOX OIL

Hello this is my first post here. I have recently bought an old adcock shipley

1ES horizontal milling machine and refurbished it. I want to know what oil is required for the gear box as the machine has an automatic feed gear box. It would be also very helpful if anyone could let me know general lubrication charecteristics of the machine & intermittent feed and speeds of machine. Thanks in advance

P.S.: Pl suggest international oil no instead of brand related beacause i live in INDIA and a tiny international brand range is available.

Reply to
ashishw

adcock

beacause

You will be able to get a manual from Tony Griffiths

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson