Adcock & Shipley 1ES

Anyone with one of these fitted a DRO, if so I'd love to see a photo of how you mounted the scales.

Regards Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele

hi kevin which d r o system are you fitting to the machine. i have fitted several types on these machines.. are they the linear glass slides or the rod type. regards tpp

Reply to
sparks

I have a very basic old DRO with the glass slides which I was hoping to fit, but after a botched attempt I realised it wasn't going to be as simple as I thought to fit it. As I'm going to have to fit this properly it would make sense to buy something more suited to the job (the scale lengths I have are not right for this machine). It would be either the cheapo chinese scales, or anything else that was reasonably priced (open to suggestions here).

What I was looking for was an idea of where & how best to mount them, which may decide which type would be most suitable anyway.

Regards Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele