Adept shaper and milling machine

I have an Adept No. 1 and No. 2 shaper along with a Super Adept lathe. I have heard that a No. O shaper may have existed. Has anyone ever seen or have one? I would like to buy one if they exist. I am also looking for an Adept milling machine and any tooling for any of the Adept equipment. Any and all responses are appreciated.

Reply to
Farmall