Aerosol cutting fluid - anyone using it?

I read somewhere (can't remember where) that a 50/50 mixture of paraffin and neatsfoot oil works wonders. Has anybody ever used this?

No idea where one would get neatsfoot oil - local chemist maybe? Or maybe a saddlers?

Brendan

Reply to
anotherid

On or around Tue, 1 Jul 2008 20:27:56 +0100, "Paul Bernard" enlightened us thusly:

sounds painful... oh, wait, *aerosol*. as you were.

and no, I use yer normal white (once mixed) soluble oil stylee stuff. The lathe has a sort-of functional coolant pump, and on the big drill I use a

1.99 special Ikea plant-squirter to squirt it.
Reply to
Austin Shackles