Anyone got a B68 belt or two?

As header, need one or two B68 used or new belts. Got to make up a foursome on a generator, the three existing belts are quite usable.

Beer tokens available :-))

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

I haven't got one, but this bunch near to me have been good value in the past::

Richard

Reply to
Richard

I`ll probably have something but cost more to post than what they`re worth unless you`re coming this way.Should be well under a tenner each at BSL/Brammer

Mark.

Reply to
mark

I can second that though I've only used them once. Couldn't fault them though.

John

Reply to
John