Anyone got a B68 belt or two?

As header, need one or two B68 used or new belts. Got to make up a foursome on a generator, the three existing belts are quite usable.
Beer tokens available :-))
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk http://www.prepair.co.uk http://www.prepair.eu
On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 17:18:21 +0100, Peter A Forbes

I haven't got one, but this bunch near to me have been good value in the past:: http://www.bearingboys.co.uk /
Richard

I can second that though I've only used them once. Couldn't fault them though.
John

I`ll probably have something but cost more to post than what they`re worth unless you`re coming this way.Should be well under a tenner each at BSL/Brammer
Mark.