Air chuck FOC.

When I got my Herbert Flashcap lathe some years ag now it came with an airchuck fitted.

This I took off and fitted standard 3 and 4 jaw chucks.

So if anybody can find a use for the old chuck it is free to anybody that can collect. There are a few boxes of softjaws. I still have the air body and the draw bar that went through the spindle. Things need a clean as surface rust is staring to form on the body but should still work.

Blackburn area for collection reply via newsgroup, if no interest it just goes to the tip.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson

Shame your oop north! I'd have had it...

Reply to
Wayne Weedon

Where are you, I am about to head to London this week just perhaps!

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson

If not I have to go to Blackburn in the next two weeks.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Adrian

I'm in Poole, Dorset.

What size is the chuck BTW?

Wayne...

Reply to
Wayne Weedon

Hmm am I about to use the groups cynical networking for the 1st time ;-)

Lets see what we can do!

Wayne...

Reply to
Wayne Weedon

Its 6 1/4" or apprx 160 mm

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson

I'm going to Blackburn on Tuesday if that's of any use, but that would only get it to Warrington.

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech

Back from London, now for a while, still wanted?

Cheers

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson

Adrian. Yes, if we can get it off your hands somwhow ;-) Don't know if John can pick it up, and then it's a case of getting it from Nottingham.... John?

Wayne....

Reply to
Wayne Weedon