Airy toon.

Those of you who are nearing the limit of your patience with our Mr Bean might be interested in taking look at the following URL:-

Harry Bloomfield

Lol....there goes me cuppa!

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

te-he more please ROFL

david NSRG#0020

UKRA#1240
L1

Reply to
David Thompson

Thanks Harry, Can I have permission to send this to the printers and get a print run of about 1,000 off. I can then have these displayed all over the Harrogate and Donington shows. Should cause a laugh.

Oh nearly forgot, copies to all on his street and the Wiltshire constabulary.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

On 17/01/2004 John Stevenson opined:-

You would need to ask the originator of the material, Howard G6LVB. I simply reposted the link for everyones amusement.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

How about a small run of T-shirts?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

LOL. Although I have never said that I was the originator, I can confrim on behalf of the author that you are welcome to print as many as you like, as long as Viz don't mind either... ;-)

In fact, there is so much material from our Airy friend, that the author of the strip was spoilt for choice on the story line. We are all indebted to Airy for his many postings. The author feels sure that it would be fairly easy to come up with many quotes more suitable to your pastime, and make a story to match should you so wish.

Kind Regards, Howard

Reply to
Howard Long