Amadeal AMA25LV Milling machine

I'm thinking about purchasing one of these and in the advert it refers to David White's review of it in Model Engineers Workshop, Dec 2008. Unfortunately as I have only returned to machining in this last year, I do not have that particular journal. Could some kind soul give me an idea how good this machine is and some of the advantages versus disadvantages. I realise it is a small machine, but I do not envisage using it for heavy work in steel. Regards Don

Reply to
Donwill

Looks like the same inported far east stuff that many are selling ..nothing special about it.

I've read if you want the best imported stuff .buy a "prepared" machine from arc-eurotrade.

scroll down on the link below...it tells you about their prep service.

all the best.markj

Reply to
mark

The review is of the Weiss version and comments on things like the build quality which might vary with make to make. I'd favour the sieg version and would be prepared to pay a bit more for the after sales service that Ketan at Arc-Euro offers. I could scan the article if you want and put it on my FTP site? Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin