Dore Westbury Milling Machine

Hi,
I bought many years ago, some of the castings and parts to make a Mk2 version of the Dore Westbury mill, but had to put a hold on its
machining and assembly for some time as I was still a serving member of HM Forces. Now having retired and wishing to get stuck into this project I find the original source of the parts (Model Engineering Services under the stewardship of Ivan Law) has now ceased supplying for this particular machine.
Can anyone offer advice/parts/sources for this machine. I have completed the base, slides, column etc, but am missing the parts that constitute the main spindle, motor holder, gearbox, drive pulleys etc.
If I remember rightly, the kit was sold in a number of casting groups, and I had purchased groups 1 - 4. I am consequently trying to source parts for the remainder.
Any assistance would be much appreciated.
Barry Brown
--
Janner305
Halo