Westbury milling machine

I refer to the Westbury mill, not the Dore-Westbury. I have ME going back to 1966, but the info I need must be before that.
Can anyone tell me how ETW cut the rack on the quill of his mill, and what issue of ME this was in? Also, if it was in ME, is there any chance of a scan?.................
Flycutter mounted on a between centres boring bar, with the quill mounted on the cross slide, moved up by the leadscrew for each new cut.

Sorry, should have re-read the article first. ETW mounted the quill eccentrically on a faceplate, and used a cutting tool in the toolpost. The original article is in the files of the dwmill yahoo group. On Nov 7, 3:21pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote: