Pallet Truck repair

OK not model engineering, but frequenters of this newsgroup have loads of experience !

I have a Lancer Boss 2000Kg pallet truck that has just developed a fault. It pumps up but then sinks back to ground! Presumably either a piston seal has gone, or possibly the let down valve is leaking - should be a simple repair, but I'm blowed if I can see how to pull it apart. Anyone been there and done it?

( Its a 1985 WH 20/68/120 -NN p/n 7716502 )

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Is the release/lower lever mechanism catching anywhere? I've seen that happen before, discovered by the fitter trying to mend it AFTER he tore down the hydraulic pump and rebuilt...

Reply to
penfold