Analim 3000M

Anyone experience of the Analim 3000M CNC control ? Is it a good 'un or a pain in the neck? I'm looking at a CNC mill equipped with one but
have no experience of that particular controller.
AWEM
On 13 Feb, 22:53, "Andrew Mawson"

I know guys who have run older Analims for years and they seem easy to work with.The problems begin when you get a problem,used spares are virtually non existent and there does not seem to be a lot of open/ free info available for these controls.You can download manuals for programming from their site but I don`t think there is any fault finding or maintenance info available.For these reasons that makes all Anilams an "avoid" control for me.

'un
but
all
Thanks Mark, I consider my card marked!