Looking for an engineer who can make a pair of rollers for me.

Sorry to crosspost, but I got no reply from the other group.
Helllo, I am looking for a UK based engineer who can make a pair of
rollers for a hand swaging machine. The rollers need to put a 12mm I/D semi-circle into flat either 0.6mm or 0.8mm thick Alumnium sheet. The rollers measure approx. 60mm x 50mm and fit onto a round, keyed shaft. I will send whoever wants the job, a pair of rollers that came with the machine, for them to copy the fixing dimensions etc. I guess the rollers will need to be hardened or possible made from Stainless Steel, I will take your advice on that. I will need a price in advance.
Please if you can do, or you know somebody who can, please contact me on the email address below, TIA.
Mark in Spain
snipped-for-privacy@markXscotford.com (remove the X to reply)
Come on, there must be somebody who is interested in making these for me, for money?

Anti-Spam wrote:

Try these guys:
Billcar Engineering
Unit 1A, March Way, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Harlescott, Shrewsbury, SY1 3JE
Tel: 01743 450044
I had some parts made by them with no problems.
Best wishes,
Chris
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 00:38:33 +0000, Christopher Tidy

Thanks Chris, will send them a letter asking if they can do.
Anti-Spam wrote:

Explain please - what does 60mm x 50mm mean? 60mm long? 50 mm dia? if so, how can they make a 12mmm semicircle?

# i think he's on about a pair of male and female rollers ..one concave ..one convex
pinched together each side of sheet of aluminium and rolled along to make semi-circular bulge ...like they have in car floor pans as strengtheners.
all the best.markj
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 05:51:17 -0800 (PST), mark

100% correct. Thanks.
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:02:35 +0000, Peter Fairbrother

OK, because I mentioned that it was for a hand swaging machine, I assumed it would be fairly clear (not that I knew what a swaging machine was till I knew what I was trying to achieve). The round rollers measure 50mm in diameter, and are 60 mm in length (not including the 12mm protrusions)

Hi Mark I sent you a pm when this first dtsrted, but I have had no reply, send me a sketch via emal and I will get you a price. Peter