Anybody want a grinder or two (or fifty :-)

Speaking of anyone want a surface grinder I have the bones of one that can be had for nothing. It was given to me so I'll pass it one.
It small and tired - similar to a Capco. Needs a bench and motor. Location Suffolk but I have to go to Yorkshire and Cardiff sometime soon and could deliver. It dismantes into a car boot (as long as it's not a Mini.)
Interested parties email me - the address is valid.
Charles
On Fri, 09 May 2008 12:31:53 +0100, Charles Ping

For the record it was once one of these:
http://www.homepages.mcb.net/howe/images/surfacegrinder.jpg
Charles

Sorry - too late. Already spoken for
Charles