Anybody want a grinder or two (or fifty :-)

Speaking of anyone want a surface grinder I have the bones of one that can be had for nothing. It was given to me so I'll pass it one. It small and tired - similar to a Capco. Needs a bench and motor. Location Suffolk but I have to go to Yorkshire and Cardiff sometime soon and could deliver. It dismantes into a car boot (as long as it's not a Mini.)

Interested parties email me - the address is valid.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

For the record it was once one of these:

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Sorry - too late. Already spoken for