Low quality, but cheap material:-

370lbs of cast iron sash weights in Epsom on ebay. Currently at £10 with no bids:-

I thought about it, but I've already got another bid running on something else at the moment.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

something else

You will find that rather than low quality, they are AWFUL material ! I only use sash weights as a source for ornamental castings. They are usually white iron, hard as nails and high in phosphorus.

If anyone needs some I have a pallet all bound up and wrapped, loaded with about 1.25 tons of sash weights - yours for £80 if you collect before I move. Not sold individually as I'm not going to unwrap the pallet !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

If I had the cupola built, and some limestone....

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand