Van trip

Doing a run next week with spare van space.
Tuesday down to Hereford and Hay on Wye via M42 and M5, Wednesday over
to Carmarthen then up to Paul's at Internal Fire.
Thursday back to Nottingham pretty well loaded but can get small bit
in.
Requests on the back of £20 notes
please.......................................
--
Regards,
John Stevenson

John Stevenson
Can you please pick this up for me John:
Ta everso
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
I've got a big drill for Paul, Carmarthen to Tan y groes via Dutton isn't much of a detour
Cheers Tim
Tim Leech
Drop it off here over the week end then.................... -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
10 day listing with 8 to go and no Buy it Now. Pic isn't very good but can't see a ball hitch. If you are serious I can get Gert to drive it back.
-- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
Let me know your registration number, & I'll write you out a chitty to stop the local Indians firing arrows at you! If you are in Carmarthen at the right time you can catch me for lunch?
----------------------------------------------------------- snipped-for-privacy@boltblue.com -----------------------------------------------------------
Reply to
jrlloyd
I you are buying you're on............ Don't matter about a chitty the crap van has got enough dints and knocks in it. Why do gypo's only nick Transits? What's wrong with a perfectly good Peugeot Boxer. One owner from new, never been mistreated, Only ever run at kerb legal weights.............................................
-- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
If you're detouring to Dutton then, on your way back, it won't be far off your route to pick this one up for me:-
Should fit into the reliant with room to spare.
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
Just like he can get it delivered by a courier with a tail lift & pallet truck
Tim Leech
Certainly a shorter drive to you than to Cardigan, but I'm intending to have a quiet weekend at home just for once.
Thanks for the offer
Cheers Tim
Tim Leech