Clearout, belt driven milking machine and Petter A1 bits

Hi all,

a clearout is essential for me to be able to get into the workshop. I've been falling over that Petter A1 and vacuum pump (milking machine) for too long now.

So, if anyone would like any Petter A1 bits top help with a restoration, at very reasonable terms, let me know. Engine is complete bar silencer, carb and mag, but too far gone to bother with IMHO. These parts are not available to a certain snow seller from Kent.

The pump is in good nick, with a flat belt pulley, turns freely and makes the appropriate noises. It would make a good load for a small engine. This is available for a very modest amount of beer tokens. If there are no takers within a week or so, eBay will be hearing from me.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

Vacuum pump is spoken for.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

I hope its engagement and foth coming marriage is a happy one :-))

Mart> Vacuum pump is spoken for.

Reply to
Campingstoveman

"Campingstoveman" wrote >

I hope its engagement and forth coming marriage is a happy one :-))

A marriage made in heaven, Martin :-).

Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G