Minor gloat?

Picked up a never-run Brook Hansen 4kW 4 pole dual voltage three phase motor today for £20.

It should go with the 10 off 15uF and 20 off 8uF 440V motor run capacitors I picked up for £27.50 to make some three phase until the overdraft permits me to get real three phase.

The only downside of the deal was the bloody nuisances and associated Plod wandering the streets of London today that caused me to have to take an hour and a half long, two mile detour through Hyde Park on the way back.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Mark Where did you get the good deal on the capacitors? Martin

Reply to
Martin Whybrow

They've got some more here:-

Mark Rand RTFM