Arc Euro

Any one know what holidays they are having?

Not knowing either |I looked on their web site and read the following.
Christmas Schedule
Our telephone lines will close at 5pm on Thursday 22nd December and re- open on Thusday 5th January at 9am.
Our website will remain open at all times but delivery delays should be expected during the holiday period.

Blast.I looked on their website too but did not see that .Ah well,can be kept for spare.