Arc Euro

Any one know what holidays they are having?

Reply to
mark

Not knowing either |I looked on their web site and read the following.

Christmas Schedule

Our telephone lines will close at 5pm on Thursday 22nd December and re- open on Thusday 5th January at 9am.

Our website will remain open at all times but delivery delays should be expected during the holiday period.

Reply to
John S

Blast.I looked on their website too but did not see that .Ah well,can be kept for spare.

Reply to
mark