Excellent service from Arc Euro.

Praise where it`s due. Goods ordered and paid for from Arc Euro on the evening of the 26th were delivered this morning the 29th Dec. A lot off online companies can`t manage this at a normal time of year never mind the middle of the festive season. Mark.

Reply to
mark

Similar to what happened to me, although not ME parts, a CTEK car battery charger. Bought it on Ebay on the 28th Dec, the postage was at cost, recorded, and delivered next day, but it was the wrong one. I contacted the seller, who replied with a telephone contact number, He apologised over the phone and he then sent a driver over to my home address to swap the item, which was completed by 1pm on the 29th Dec. Absolutely first class service. I have no association with the seller, but he goes under the ebay name of atozdiscounts4you Bob

Reply to
Emimec