Homeworkshop

Is there a problem with this site,or is it just me?

Not been able to access it yesterday or today Mark, so don't worry, you're not being picked on <G>
AWEM
That`s ok then.I was just a bit worried in case I missed some fabulous bargain priced Bridgeports or Colchesters. Mark.
wrote in message

Oh there were - dozens of them over Christmas, all now taking up space in my barn, but at less than scrap value you can't say no can you. It makes you wonder where these brand new crated machines have all come from <G>

John milled too much off the bottom of the webpage and all the contents fell out. Looks like he got the welder fixed coz it's back up and running now..