Automatic centre punch

I have a Moore and Wright automatic centre punch which sadly is missing the little ball that is so small and yet so important. I contacted M&W some
years ago but heard nothing and have just come across it again.
It would be very useful and I was wondering if anyone knew the diameter of the ball and where I might buy one/some?
Any help appreciated.
Richard Tanner

You will be able to buty any size of bal from Atlas in Bloxwich Peter

I Googled Atlas Bloxwich and got all sorts of things, could you give me anymore info on them please.
Richard Tanner

And then I put ball bearings into the search and lo and behold there they were.
Thanks for your help.
Richard Tanner