Beginner

Folks,
A woodturner for many years with a background in models (ships,
aircraft.. to high standard), I'm looking to get into model
engineering, particularly with ref to ornamental turning. Can't afford
a Holtzappfel and would welcome any advice.
I'm currently thinking in terms of a Myford Super7B but am I going the
right way ?
Happy to improvise where necessary.
Help please !!
Regards,
Ruaidhri
Reply to
Ruaidhri
In article , Ruaidhri writes
You need the Society of Ornamental Turners, I would have thought.
I've got their contact details here. I don't think I should publish the chap's details in here, so email me if you're interested and I'll email them back.
Cheers
Reply to
Nigel Eaton
This may be of interest