fixed steady type

I have just got the proper steadies for my Triumph 2000. Hoary...

I was half way through adapting a fixed steady from a 6 1/2" lath, and I have another which is probably off an 8" lath.

I am going to sell the two spare steadies on E-Bay, however I would like to identify them, so I can say which lath they fit.

I would like to ask a favour. I have taken a picture of each, could someone on the group put them on a web sight so people can see them ?

I will E-mail anyone who wants a copy to look at if the pictures are not on the web.

-- Jonathan

Barnes's theorem; for every foolproof device there is a fool greater than the proof.

To reply remove AT

Reply to
Jonathan Barnes