Identifying steadys

I have finally got a fixed steady for my Triumph 2000 lath.

I was converting a steady from another lath, and also bought a steady I thought would fit but did not :-(.

Having got the right steady I intend to sell the other two on E-Bay, but before I sell them I need to know what laths they go with.

I now have pictures of these two unknown ( to me ) fixed steadies at

and

or just use

( many thanks to Mark Rand for setting this up. )

The steady in picture 1a is 6 3/8" to the centre, so is probably for a 6

1/2" lath. The V is 3 3/8" from the centre line. the block and clamp I was making to fit it to my Triumph 2000 is also show.

The steady in picture 3b is a 7 3/4" high steady, possibly off an 8" lath. The V is offset

3 1/2" from the centre line.

Can anyone please help me by identify what laths these steadies come off ?

-- Jonathan

Barnes's theorem; for every foolproof device there is a fool greater than the proof.

To reply remove AT

Reply to
Jonathan Barnes