cylinder index

Pete

Reply to
Pete & sheri

Too funny, and no, my cylinder index is severely lacking... I always thought there was sumtin' wrong wit me.

Lane

Reply to
lane

========================= Heh. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I took the time to add them up.

  1. Joe

Reply to
Joe Way

Had to use the calculator. 107

mj

Reply to
michael

Unless I missed some, which I probably did, my total is 53.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Coffman

I rate some kind of honorable mention for owning one each of a 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 taken together over the last few years, but alas the grand total is far shy of my age. I hate dealing with small engines, would gladly roll out 300' of SO cord instead.

Bob

Reply to
Toolbert