Value of a 5C indexer

I just picked up a 5c Indexer form my dad its a Phase II that looks like it has never been used 4" height. I will look at the auctions up on ebay. I see one that ends in 5 days 2585277397 looks very much the same just not used.

Reply to
Wayne

Ok I looked in the closed items and looks like $100- 150 SORRY

Reply to
Wayne

Hey Wayne,

If yours WAS a Yuasa like the one on Ebay, KBC Tools lists them for $1080.00 US. The KBC price for an "Economy" clone is $247.00 US. So it really matters.

Take care.

Happy New Year, and Thanks Dad!!

Brian Laws>I just picked up a 5c Indexer form my dad its a Phase II that looks like

Reply to
Brian Lawson

I haven't been able to find the "closed items" for a long time. One used to be able to just click this optionsnext to the sort options for price, etc. How do I now find the closed auction items? Where do they hide?

Reply to
Abrasha

It's referred to as Completed Items, I see it in the left column each time I view search results. You'll only get the results to show completed items where the search terms are included in the auction title (the completed items results search doesn't include search terms in the auction descriptions).

It seems that you need to be signed in to search completed items now.

Reply to
Wild Bill