Digital Readout

Hi all,

Having missed the Donington show the other month, can anyone tell me who's supplying 100mm DRO's at the cheaper end of the market. I don't need anything fancy, but would like to have a decent drill depth readout on my drill press.

TIA

Reply to
Dave

Try these, have one on my Myford cross slide.

Lionel

Reply to
Lionel

some DRO's are being sold on E-Bay, like # 2359906323

I used " vertical + digital " in the business and industrial section to find them.

They seem to sell at about £ 40..

-- Jonathan

Barnes's theorem; for every foolproof device there is a fool greater than the proof.

To reply remove AT

Reply to
Jonathan Barnes

Try Arc Euro Trade (email snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com -don't think they have a web site). 100mm horizontal readout bars £24 or 150mm vertical readout bar £29.50 prices include VAT, but need to add £3 for postage. I've never bought anything from them, but they were the cheapest source of these readouts I could find when was looking for some (fitted S/H readout instead).

Regards

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele