big drill cheap/free

I went to look at a drill for sale, advertised as 'pollard pillar drill'. well it's made by pollard and it's a drill and it's fairly big... stands 9 feet high 30" wide and five feet deep. table is approx 30" square. man with drill said hundred quid on the phone, but on seeing it i gather it's free to whovever will remove it, it looks like a fine piece of kit but a bit large for me..

near gatwick anyone interested i have a few photos and can give you a phone number..

-- richard

Reply to
richard