Biiiig Lathe

Nice looking machine if you have the space http://www.sweeney-kincaid.com/Sales/PhotoCatalogueOAS.aspx?CatMode=1&SaleID 72

Do you get a free box of Ariel with it :)
All thge best.markj
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 14:50:46 -0000, "Sandy Morton"

Looks more like one of Andrew Mawson's industrial strength tumble driers to me ;-)
Regards, Tony

&SaleID72
Yep - I thought washing machine when I saw it <GGG>
AWEM

Is the link wrong? Don't see any big lathes there, just a little Colchester.
Mark Rand RTFM

:-)
--
Roland Craven