Brass rivets

Would anyone know the proper name of a type of round headed brass rivet with a spiral flute on it's shaft, the ones I used to use were around 2mm dia with a 3mm dia head & 6mm in length, we used them for attaching steel rules to the machines we built, drilling a blind hole & then just tapping them in.

I just can't remember what they were called, the old memory isn't what it once was.......as far as I can remember

Reply to
Max

I know these items as "drive pins". GL

Reply to
GRAEME EDMUND LAING

I think you are referring to "drive screws".

regards

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand