1 1/2" W or BSF?

Anyone got 1.5" Whit or BSF taps/dies/die nuts (not Coventry chasers)
cluttering their place up?
I would happily swap for 1 1/4" dia or small beer tokens.
Cheers
Tim
Dutton Dry-Dock
Vintage diesel engine service
Reply to
Tim Leech
Might have a tap, I'll check tomorrow, it's dark now and the workshop is haunted
-- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
Not scared of ghosts are you, John?
Thanks Tim
Tim Leech
No, Ghosts are a protected species in Long Eaton and they're scared of John
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
ex-health&safety inspectors?