1 1/2" W or BSF?

Anyone got 1.5" Whit or BSF taps/dies/die nuts (not Coventry chasers) cluttering their place up? I would happily swap for 1 1/4" dia or small beer tokens.

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech

Might have a tap, I'll check tomorrow, it's dark now and the workshop is haunted

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Not scared of ghosts are you, John?

Thanks Tim

Tim Leech

No, Ghosts are a protected species in Long Eaton and they're scared of John

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

ex-health&safety inspectors?