Aldi at Camberly

As you can't get stock checks done, I'm visiting the Aldi in Camberly tomorrow morning ( Friday ) to try and get an Ultrasonic cleaner.

If anyone wants me to see if anything is in stock there let me know.

Reply to
Jonathan Barnes

Yes please!

Martin

Reply to
Martin Whybrow

called in the local one today and picked up a couple of the electrical screwdriver sets with three pliers in them for £6.99.

At that price I can't go wrong the way i melt them

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

"Jonathan Barnes"

Aldi at Camberley stock on Friday morning.

one cement mixer, a few generators, air staplers,

NO ultrasonic cleaners.

I bought a bottle of cider, a tin of tuna, and a bargain pack of angle grinder disks.

NO kippers.

Regards Jonathan.

Reply to
Jonathan Barnes

You're Kippered then aren't you Jonathan !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Looks like we'll have to seek out Aldi stores in lesser visited towns or wait until next time.

Martin

Reply to
Martin Whybrow