Bridgeport 48 x 9 bed

Hello could anyone tell me if there is a supplier that will re-machine the
slideways on a bridgeport with the customer just suppyling the knee saddle
and bed also if there is anyone out there with a 48 inch bed if this
facility is available or a complete 48 x 9 bed machine at a resonable price.
Thanks Colin ( snipped-for-privacy@vigin.net )
Reply to
Colin Wildgust
Colin,
Whilst killing some time I came across this outfit advertising their services on EBay. Know nothing of them. Not even a customer, let alone satisfied!
Henry BIRMINGHAM MACHINE TOOL REBUILDING CO LTD
TEL: 0121 622 6339
FAX: 0121 666 6406

Dragon
Hi Colin
There are a few choices depending on whether you are North or South (or East rather)
Braithwaites in Bridlington are ex-Bridgeport people: find them here
or here
Douglas Curtis Machine Tools are near Colchester and can be found here:
or here
Regards
Peter
Reply to