Bridgeport 48 x 9 bed

Hello could anyone tell me if there is a supplier that will re-machine the slideways on a bridgeport with the customer just suppyling the knee saddle and bed also if there is anyone out there with a 48 inch bed if this facility is available or a complete 48 x 9 bed machine at a resonable price. Thanks Colin ( snipped-for-privacy@vigin.net )

Reply to
Colin Wildgust

Colin,

Whilst killing some time I came across this outfit advertising their services on EBay. Know nothing of them. Not even a customer, let alone satisfied!

Henry BIRMINGHAM MACHINE TOOL REBUILDING CO LTD

TEL: 0121 622 6339

FAX: 0121 666 6406

Dragon

Hi Colin

There are a few choices depending on whether you are North or South (or East rather)

Braithwaites in Bridlington are ex-Bridgeport people: find them here

or here
Douglas Curtis Machine Tools are near Colchester and can be found here:
or here
Regards

Peter

Reply to