Bridgeport Quill Return Springs

Something of a blatant plug I'm afraid....

A couple of weeks back someone was asking how to get a Quill Return Spring for their Miller. I have looked back through the old posts for 'our' group but can't find it .... however, at the time the request started me off looking at our own Bridgeport spring. I could source Stainless Steel springs but they were not of the correct dimensions.... so, having the horology side of the business (and mainsprings etc being part of our bread-and-butter) I have modified a batch to the original Bridgeport specs. For those without the facilities to do this themselves I can offer a fitting service.... and have listed it on eBay if anyone is interested. Sorry to be commercial... but if it was someone from 'our' group that was asking ... then here's the solution.

Item Number : 170162508779

Regards, Ian

Reply to
ticktock

I think the enquiry was on the ME adverts website run by Charles & John. I replied to the guy and did not even get the courtesy of an acknowledgement.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin