Quill return spring

Vain hopoe but anyone any idea where I might source a quill return spring for a Richmond SR2 radial arm drill. Suspect that I'll have to modify something like a Bridgeport one, unless you know differently ........!

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Normally you can get away with forming a new end on a broken one. I've yet to see that sort of spring that has not failed at one end or the other.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin