Brunel's Railway bridge, River Wye, Chepstow

I'm considering a model of this for the garden railway, across the fish pond (Subject to the approval of The Estate manager)
but despite googling, can only find one photo, taken from the South West river bank.
Has anybody any engineering info for this, drawings, photos from other angles, etc?
It was a suspension bridge, but instead of the chains passing over the towers towards ground anchorages, it used a wrought iron tube to push the towers apart against the inward tension of the chains (and in that respect I suppose, similar to the arches on the Royal Albert Bridge)
PS. Apologies for a topic that is relevant to the group's name.
Alun
Two here …
http://www.scienceandsociety.co.uk/results.asp?image 419679
Mike
--
Mike Whittome

Thanks. I'd already found those as the result of continuing search, but they match the style of available photograps, ie, taken from the side.
What I'd particular like is a driver's (or holidaymaker's out of the carriage window) view of the approach to the bridge for details of the towers.
Thanks, anyway.

Search youtube for old films showing journeys on trains
if i can find something as obscure as this local one ...Prestatyn to Dyserth branch line video .. you may be able to find one of Chepstow of train going over the bridge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqepOCxlO2w

All the best.markj
Do a search on google images with keywords chepstow history railway .. there's a couple out there ..cheers Gordon
mark wrote:

All you can see is bloody anoraks hanging out the windows....................

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chepstow_Railway_Bridge
(might be bigger direct from)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Brunel_Chepstow_bridge.jpg