Harrison Clock Plans

Hi,

I've been looking on the interweb for a set of drawings for Harrison's H1 marine timekeeper. Any ideas on where I could get such a thing? I've drawn a blank so far.

Cheers, Paul

Reply to
paulwilliams

Harrison's drawings still exist at the Guildhall Library in London. Good luck trying to make sense of them though!

Steve R.

Reply to
Steve R.

Did Del-Boy document the Harrison he and Rodney had?

Reply to
gunsmith

Must've been a Harrison Fraud

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

I was hoping someone out there might have done the hard bit, ie., making a set of drawings.

Paul

Reply to
paulwilliams

That was 'H6', not H1 and radically different :)

This (slightly modified) replica of H1 was shown on tv a few years ago.

Mike