Harrison Clock Plans

Hi,
I've been looking on the interweb for a set of drawings for Harrison's H1 marine timekeeper. Any ideas on where I could get such a thing? I've
drawn a blank so far.
Cheers, Paul
--
paulwilliams

Harrison's drawings still exist at the Guildhall Library in London. Good luck trying to make sense of them though!
Steve R.

Did Del-Boy document the Harrison he and Rodney had?
On Thu, 7 May 2009 00:54:58 -0700 (PDT), gunsmith
Must've been a Harrison Fraud <G>
Regards, Tony
On Thu, 7 May 2009 00:54:58 -0700 (PDT), gunsmith
That was 'H6', not H1 and radically different :)
This (slightly modified) replica of H1 was shown on tv a few years ago.
http://www.clockmakers.com/john_harrison_sea_clocks/h1.htm
Steve R. Wrote: >

I was hoping someone out there might have done the hard bit, ie., making a set of drawings.
Paul
--
paulwilliams