Clementine

Does anyone here remember 'Clementine'? I'm sure she got her foot stuck in her eyebrow, but the songs on the web say different.

Billy H

Reply to
Billy H

In message , Billy H writes

Definitely 'foot' and 'splinter' in every version I have ever heard.

Now I'm wracking my brains to see how this message can be brought on topic. Perhaps as part of the Wood lathe thread?

Reply to
Mike H

Maybe I could ask does anyone know the history of the tweezers??

Reply to
Billy H