Cleveland Mo-Max ???

I have been given 2 bars, about 4" long,

They have 5/8 Mo-Max Cleveland G.B. on them.

Are they anything special?

Martin L

Reply to
Martin L

Martin L wrote: :: I have been given 2 bars, about 4" long, :: :: They have 5/8 Mo-Max Cleveland G.B. on them. :: :: Are they anything special? :: :: Martin L

A pretty good quality tool steel from what you describe, usefull for machinig the tougher materials, stainless steel etc

Reply to
Tim Bird