Cross slide Nuts

Hi Dave and Bob, I have been searching through tins and drawers in the workshop for the last hour to no avail, if I can put my hands on them I will get back to you both.I spotted them a fortnight ago as I was looking for something else. Ben

Reply to
Ben

Cheers Ben.

They always turn up when you are looking for something else...

Regards, Dave. ~~ Customise your internet experience

Dave

Thanks Ben. If when you are searching you come across some spare time, I'll have some of that too!

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Give up looking for them and look for anything else!

Reply to
Maurice Hood