Denford Orac Lathe Arc Do-loop

does anybody know if it is possible to make an Arc do-loop on the
denford orac lathe. if you know could you possibly help me. i really
could use this because we are doing a project in my CAM class at my
high school and if i am not able to figure out how to do this then i
would have to do about 12 do-loops. another thing that would help is
if somebody could just get me the denford orac lathe post processor
for mastercam. I have not yet been able to figure out how to do
toolpaths for mastercam lathe but i could get help.
thanks for any help.
Derek
Reply to
Derek Nilsen