Denford Orac Lathe Arc Do-loop

does anybody know if it is possible to make an Arc do-loop on the denford orac lathe. if you know could you possibly help me. i really could use this because we are doing a project in my CAM class at my high school and if i am not able to figure out how to do this then i would have to do about 12 do-loops. another thing that would help is if somebody could just get me the denford orac lathe post processor for mastercam. I have not yet been able to figure out how to do toolpaths for mastercam lathe but i could get help.

thanks for any help.

Derek

Reply to
Derek Nilsen