Disposing of used coolant

I'll have a play and see how much a bag of Tesco's el-cheapo cat litter absorbs. Thanks for the suggestion. Martin

Reply to
Martin Whybrow

But make sure the cat litter is unused.

Reply to
1501

Why so?

Does catpiss and old coolant somehow form perhaps an especially dangerous, explosive or toxic mixture, more so than the sum of its already-noxious parts?

If so, how do we make the extra dangerous stuff??

We want to know.

-- Peter Fairbrother

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

Taking the piss by any chance?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Number one or even number two mixed with stale coolant is going to be a pretty nasty combination either way.

Reply to
1501

It's probably more toxic if the cat litter contains some number 2s as well.

Reply to
1501

Crap.

Regards, Tony