Disposing of used coolant

But make sure the cat litter is unused.
1501 wrote:

Why so?
Does catpiss and old coolant somehow form perhaps an especially dangerous, explosive or toxic mixture, more so than the sum of its already-noxious parts?
If so, how do we make the extra dangerous stuff??
We want to know.
-- Peter Fairbrother
On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 23:43:52 +0100, Peter Fairbrother

Taking the piss by any chance?
Regards, Tony

Number one or even number two mixed with stale coolant is going to be a pretty nasty combination either way.

It's probably more toxic if the cat litter contains some number 2s as well.
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:39:42 -0700 (PDT), 1501

Crap.
Regards, Tony
On or around Wed, 24 Sep 2008 23:42:45 +0100, "Martin Whybrow"

My lathe manages to dispose of it all by itself, damned if I know where though - it doesn't, for example, sit in a puddle of the stuff.